1. Celebrity doctor Christian Jessen had to fork out £125,000 in damages to Arlene Foster this week. What TV programme is he most famous for?
. Prominent Black Lives Matter campaigner Lilian Seenoi-Barr could be about to do what in Derry next week?
3. The stars of which hugely popular US comedy of the 1990s and early 2000s were reunited this week?
4. DUP MLA Mervyn Storey is reported to have backed away from the First Minister position this week, but he has succeeded Arlene Foster before. To which ministerial office in the Northern Ireland Executive?
5. South Belfast MP Claire Hanna started trending on social media last Saturday night. Why?
6. Linfield equalled the world record number of domestic league titles with their 55th success last week. Which other football club have they joined on that number?
7. Arlene Foster and Michelle O’Neill went to which cinema together on Monday to celebrate the re-opening of entertainment?
8. Also celebrating the reopening of hospitality on Monday, Economy Minister Diane Dodds turned up for breakfast at which Belfast location?
9. Which famous high street name said Brexit has already cost it £33m on the island of Ireland as it reported a group-wide £201.2m pre-tax loss?
10. And finally… Eric Carle (91) died this week. But which hugely popular children’s book is he the author of?
1. Embarrassing Bodies on Channel 4.
2. Be co-opted onto Derry and Strabane District Council by the SDLP.
4. Minister for Finance and Personnel (in January 2016).
5. The French entrant in the Eurovision Song Contest looked just like her.
6. Rangers FC.
7. Strand Arts Centre.
8. The Grand Central Hotel.
9. Marks and Spencer.
10. The Very Hungry Caterpillar.